Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sunday, June 24th 2007: Disneyland Paris!






Today five of us girls spent our free day at Disneyland Paris! I felt kind of dumb going at first but we ended up having such a great time and it was great to loosen up and have a break from the group and the constant tour guides. Plus, how many people can say they have been to Disneyland in Paris!? Space Mountain was my favorite ride. We went on it three times and two of the times I had the front seat! It was weird seeing all the Disney characters I grew up with speaking French! We though it was hilarious every time we got on a ride and the voice would come over the PA and give directions in French. We had no idea what they were saying but we just buckled in and enjoyed the ride. We left around nine o’clock and headed to Planet Hollywood for some dinner, which was a pretty bad idea might I add. The food was gross and overpriced but what can ya do? Overall, the day was awesome and we had such a good time! It’s crazy to think none of us girls knew each other a few weeks ago and now we are the best of friends exploring Europe together! I love these girls :)

No comments: