Monday, July 9, 2007

Saturday June 30th 2007






After today, I really don’t want to leave Venice. About seven girls decided to go to the beach for the day but I wanted to stick around Venice and take in as much as possible! I’m going to Cancun in December anyways, so I’ll wait to enjoy the beach then :) We spent the day wondering around and shopping. I came across this awesome music shop and ended up buying bongos! It’s going to be rough getting them home but it will be well worth it! I now have drums from Mexico, Africa and Italy! The best part of the day was our gondola ride! Who goes to Venice and doesn’t take a gondola ride? Our gondolier was so funny. He was very flirty and entertaining. We got home around 7 PM and ate at a restaurant next to our hotel. It was great food and very relaxing. We are leaving for Florence early tomorrow morning so we just hung out and swapped pictures before we headed to bed.

No comments: