Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday June 9th, 2007

My friend Gabby playing :)
The train station
South Kennsington, London
Outside of St. Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Cathedral...we went in it the next day


I've been out and about enjoying our weekend off. Today three of my friends and I woke up and headed out to Shepherd's Bush to see my friend Gabby play at a local music festival. It was a beautiful area with loads of stuff going on. I was so happy to see Gabby since its been about a year and a half since we last seen each other. We spent the day just riding around on the subway and getting off on random stops. Darrin has been pretty cool about us going out on our own which is nice. The food has been wonderful and it's fun seeing the differences in the culture here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie,

Greetings; could'nt be any happier for you, What a great way to spend your summer, I am impressed. Keep the pictures coming and thanks for including us Jim, Hows everyone? hope to see you soon.......

Uncle Jerry

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! It looks like you are having so much fun!!! I'm jealous! Hope you continue to have SOOO MUCH FUN!! Do something crazy for me!

Heather