Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friday June 22, 2007





It was pretty much a disastrous day...I got motion sickness on the train to Paris, and once we got here we ended up sitting outside the train station for 4 hours for our bus. (that never came might I add) We finally decided to jump in cabs and drive to the hotel. After we settled in to the hotel we grabbed some dinner at this really good restaurant down the street. Our room is pretty nice, it's a hotel rather than a hostel so we get clean towels and our rooms are cleaned every day! The best part is the incredible view of the Eiffel tower out our window! It is much more impressive in really life than the pictures...Trust me! :) I just can't believe I'm in Paris!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there.. I"ve tried to post a comment a few times, apparently Im doing something WRONG.. grrr ( wow its hard for me to even tpye that W word.. must be a family thing.. )
Anyway.. I've been checking on this daily. Im loving it. I even went to your friends pages, read those and looked at the pics. Its funny how people seeing the same things take different picsand have different opinions. Anyway, keep up the great postings and know the alot of people are living this through you. Take care and be safe
Love ya
Aunt Chrissy

Lifesport said...

I'm confused. How do you take the train to France? Does it float on the water or something? Maybe thats why you got motion sickness! That must be it. lol
Sorry you got sick. I'm sure Eiffel Tower does wonders to cheer you up :)
Enjoy and bring back good memories to share!

Anonymous said...

CASSIE!!! i'm incredibly jealous :)Congrats on all your endeavours! I'm sorry I haven't posted until now, I'm been busy. I spend my time at work reading your page. All the places you have been are amazing for sure. I wish I could be there with you. Seems like your havin an outstanding time and it's great to see and read your experiences. I love you :) Travel safely. I can't wait to talk to you when you come back to hear more stories!

Laura Jo